Balogun Adedayo's

Portfolio

What am i driving at that is the question

Leave a Comment
When you meet anyone for the first time what comes to your mind when you want to have a conversation. Take for example you don't have a job, no money and steady income no wife not even a house. How do you do it ? will it come natural or you just make up something to gain a lot of confidence. It might not make actual sense now but seriously what comes to ones mind when you find your self in such situations.I wonder if most people thought about how their lives might turn out but nobody knows what is to come or what to make of it when it comes. How many men can swallow their ego and make the family calm and try to make a happy home. How many women can cut their men some slack, it might not be easy to raise children but seriously you should try and see how every man feels. Today I witness and had to endure certain things that might not have been heard by anybody but truth be told there are a few good men out there trying to make sure that everyone in their family does not go through any sort of discomfort and torment and pain. Hardly would you find any man going to the Market to get food stuff for his wife and child. Hardly would you think about what you want for your self. It is really hard not to talk of what most women give up just to make sure that their child or children don't lack so much in their lives. Am not a father I hope to be one someday but I know what it feels like not to be ready for the unknown. If people try to push you into doing something because they are trying to play mature but who is mature in life not even the old ones are matured. But everyone is still learning and nothing prepares you for life you have to live through it experience it and then only then would you know the true purpose of life and how to live it. Nobody is perfect so however you see it just be good and make sure you put others first that is when you are starting your own family. I wish I knew what prompted this but I get a bit inspired and I really don't know if it is making sense but what I would like is to pass a message to young and old people reading this that life has it stages and during such one just has to make the best and hope it is the best decision. I noticed that ignorance occurs in the mind of the educated people and mistakes are made but not all the time. This is not about idioms or synonyms they are are about issues that needs to be considered and taken to heart. 


 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment