Balogun Adedayo's

Portfolio

Awolowo's Driver and the Car given to him by Awolowo

Leave a Comment


I want to use this medium to thank Mr. Tunde Oyefesobi for giving me an opportunity to see and learn things. He was the first person to employ me as a film set assistant for his documentary. And i was hoping the movie would be out by now, may be it is but I have not seen any trace of the movie. He wanted to make a documentary that was unique that would portray Nigerian history, all the same if he had shown the general public I guess it would be a success. In this post I have a picture of the first and only driver of Awolowo and the picture contained the first car that was given to the diver by Awolowo himself just to show appreciation. This was taken on the 6th of October 2012 at Ikenne Ijebu Ode with some wonderful people who are probably very busy making something for themselves. I was just going through my picture and I came across such and wanted to share this. I am sure most of the people viewing this would have a hint of his name.

 



   
Pa Olabode Olajide, who had served meritoriously as official driver to the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, former Premier of the old western region
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment