Funny how people chat about your life as if they were your
creator. I for one am astonished at the mere fact that they don’t know what you
are capable of or what natural gift you possess. Well I don’t blame them since
they don’t know the plans you have made or the plans the Almighty has for you,
I believe that whatever thing that happens, happen for a reason not known to us.
I should say that I was not sure why or what I was meant to do in life. But
everything is starting to make sense now; I questioned some of the obstacles I
was passing through not knowing I was actually moving in the direction I needed
to be in. Yes bad things happen but believe me if you know why you would not bottle
up yourself and say why did this have to happen to me. Well I am not going to
rant about my case just want to know why is it so hard to get things in the
proper order it needs to be. take for example the parents want to give the
child or their children a good life in the process they end up being blamed for
wherever tantrum the child or children undergo in life and when you take a good
look you noticed that it always boils back to something else.
I have seen cases
of people who just felt like they want the life they are living to be perfect
but seriously nothing is ever perfect. Whomever or whatever you are going
through right now is a mere fraction of what you probably wished for or said
and didn’t know it was taken into context. And each and everything will be accounted
for not now but later when you didn’t even expect it. After a while when the whole
things starts to takes shape only then would you realize the whole thing. I was
told to find myself and do what makes me happy this is one of it and I hope it
gets across to whoever or whomever it need to reach. In life nothing is fair;
you cannot have all the pleasure of life and not get something else in return.
Like the mere fact you want to have fun in life and as a result of such you end
up being a victim of circumstances.
Nothing goes for nothing except you
probably sold your soul to the devil but what makes life worth living is to be contempt
with what you have and be glad and grateful for others seek it and they don’t
find. take for example the sick who are rich but they use the money to cure or
solve the problems they encounter. you are not rich yet you are not sick is
that not a blessing. Another example is when some are looking for jobs some are
complaining that they work long hours there are a few examples I could mention
but the button line is whatever state of mind you find your self be contempt. being
contempt would not only make you a unique person but a better person that is
okay with whatever you have or you are about to receive. Hope this gets to you in the form you hoped because
I am a living proof. Am not saying you should not aim higher or get busy and
struggle hard to get there; what am saying is while struggling to get to the top
don’t step on toes or make enemies. yes they might not be able to stop you but
what of the simple fact of success. What if they are your ticket to success and
you thought they were irrelevant. Nobody is ever irrelevant since we are here
we all are here to do one thing or the other to get certain things in place to
promote each other.

0 comments:
Post a Comment