Balogun Adedayo's

Portfolio

choices

Leave a Comment
Choices are made, either good or bad. The fact still lies at what decision we make and at the end of the day. If it is a good choice you end up feeling great about yourself. If it was a bad choice you end up feeling miserable. And I know am not perfect, I have made some choices  of my own and it has made me a better person and some have made me worse. I am only human to feel this things, these are what makes me me. Yes I could have made the right choice everyday but we all are not perfect. So feel free to make choices because this is how we learn in our everyday life. When I make a mistake I make amends to the wrongs I have done. That does not make me weak instead it makes me worthy of emulation. I just hope that you guys reading this would make the bold step in the right direction and try to make the right choice and be good to your God , yourself and humanity.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment