Balogun Adedayo's

Portfolio

digest

Leave a Comment
The world is being run by selfish people who want nothing but to exploit the country’s resources and that is a big crime against humanity and the world. We all know that the world we live in is only for a specific period in time and my guess is if only we all don‘t act greedy may be this world would be a better place for us. And may be there will be peace amongst all of humanity and the world as a whole. In my life I wished and hoped for a better world some day but I guess I am living a life of dreams and I should face reality. 

The only people to tackle this crisis are not yet here, who knows may be they are being keep from the evil of this world we deserves great people who have the country’s interest in heart and mind to help us make better judgment. But lets face facts are people willing to live great lives without oppressing the ones in need or do they want this barrier or like a gap between the rich and poor. I see every body as equal individuals ordained by God to perform specific tasks so as to bring out a certain balance between greater good and evil. Yes we all have the evil in sides of us but this choice we make still have their part to play. And what ever part we play either makes us or breaks us.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment