Balogun Adedayo's

Portfolio

Strange things happening

Leave a Comment
The other day I was all alone with no one to care for me or ask how am doing. but the strangest thing still occurs and I wonder why is it that  total stranger are the ones who check up on you without having blood ties. Could it be that they are connected with the universe that is in some strange way they were just concerned about ones welfare and troubles and the amazing stuff is that they want to help because they care about you. No strings attached just them being human and checking up on ones daily activities. And when you as a person try to reason it, you always end up at a dead end not being able to figure out why they just happen. I am not perfect I too have my own flaws and I hope I change but I feel like I have changed in a more different way than I was before.

I just hope you reading this would try and pick up your phone and check up on your loved ones just once in a while and say hey how are you. They are not going to put their burden on you. They just want to know that you care. I appreciate all my strangest admirer because of you, because you showed me what it feels to be human I try to be better I dedicate this to you for all your attentions and understanding. And I pray that we all see this as an example. These are my thoughts and I wish to share this and I hope it would touch you and I hope it makes you a more better person in life. 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment